1. What should Course 3 students bring to class every day?
- Math book
- Math binder
- Multiple writing utensils
- Colored pencils
2. What should they have in their binder at this point?
- Notes for lessons 1 - 35
- Homework lessons 25 - 35 (if they have been cleared from the first binder check. If not they should have 1 - 35)
- Tests 1 - 5 (all signed by a parent)
3. What avenues for help are there if my student starts to struggle?
- Work with a classmate during work time
- Ask Mrs. Adams for help during work time
- Ask for help during the lesson
- Ask Mrs. Adams for help during lunch
- Email Mrs. Adams and ask her to meet you before school for help
- Email Mrs. Adams and ask her to stay after school on Thursday for help
- Go to the library during lunch and ask Mrs. Hans for help
- Go to homework club any day and ask the teacher for help