- Explain the source and nature of state and local governmental power.
- Distinguish reserved powers from federal powers.
- Identify types of powers that are held at the state or local level.
- Examine the differences between statewide laws and local ordinances/laws.
- Explain the duties of various local officials.
- Review for the physics final to begin next week
- Students should be able to...
- explain work, energy, and force
- create free body diagrams using correct notation
- identify buoyancy, gravity, air resistance, normal forces, applied force, tension force, spring force, friction
- explain Newton's laws
- calculate force, speed, and velocity
- create a ticket tape graph representing a situation
- Review results of the IRB (internal review board)
- Fully understand the requirements of a fair test
- Review number of trials necessary for each type of project
- Provide a conclusion that follows from and reflects on the narrated experiences or events.
- Manipulate sentences to create more powerful and interesting sentences.
- Identifying helping verbs in contracted form
- Diagramming sentences with nouns, verbs, and adjectives.
- Finish first reading of Twelfth Night
- Memorize lines