I was in the grocery store the other day and realized that Valentine's Day might be on the minds of Cascade students already! If you have not done Valentine's Day with CHPCS, or if you would like a refresher, please observe the guidelines below:
- Valentines should be handmade. Start on them now! They can be straight up Valentines, or bookmarks, origami, little books, cartoons, jokes, etc.
- Students do NOT have to bring Valentines in.
- If students DO bring Valentines in, they need to bring one for every student in the class (we will make a class list in the upcoming days). Don't worry about putting names on Valentines in kindergarten. There are 19 students in 8th grade total.
- PLEASE NO CANDY! If you would like to include a little something, consider fruit snacks, pencils, trail mix, etc. Sweets will be sent back home with the giver.
- We do NOT have a Valentine's Day party.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.