History: Decline of European Colonialism
- Create a timeline for the Indian Independence Movement
- Identify the British colonies on a map
- Understand Gandhi's role in the Indian Independence Movement
- identify the location and charge of the three basic subatomic particles (electron, proton, and neutron)
- identify the connection between the type of charge on an object and the type of interaction (attractive, repulsive, or none) with other objects.
- describe the method of charging by friction, identify the result of frictional charging, and explain frictional charging in terms of the conservation of charge and the direction of electron flow.
Writing: Narratives (New Year, New Me)
- Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, relevant descriptive details, and well-structured event sequences.
- Use a variety of transition words, phrases, and clauses to convey sequence, signal shifts from one time frame or setting to another, and show the relationships among experiences and events.